Quintrex 2017 F400 Explorer Trophy, aluminium trailer & 30 HP Evinrude E-Tec low hours 8 months old
DescriptionAn 8 month old, as new, showroom condition, 2017, Quintrex F400 Explorer Trophy (Eclipse hull incorporating the Fighter bow design) painted white with coloured stripes. The 3 + 2 year warranty is transferrable to a new owner
Motor is an as new 2017, 30HP E320D TSL, Evinrude E-TEC, power trim & tilt. The 3 year warranty is also transferable.
Quintrex – Telwater TALL749613, long skid, 750 kg aluminium trailer, with 4 keel rollers, 13” wheels, including a spare wheel. The 3 year warranty is again transferrable.,
Motor Guide X55 electric trolling motor with quick release bracket, hand remote and foot control pedal. Separate deep cycle battery. 2 year original warranty.
Boat & trailer registered to March 2018.
Fully serviced and log book available for inspection.
Boat has had little use (only in fresh water) and motor has done only 15+ hours approximately (confirmation motor diagnostic report available for inspection).
Boat features include:
• length of boat is 4.17 meters,
• alloy cleat on front deck,
• extruded side decking,
• carpeted central floor,
• front and rear casting platforms carpeted,
• front deck,
• transom handles x 2,
• short low bow rails,
• aft short side rails,
• additional mid ship hand rail,
• bilge pump,
. rod holder x 2,
• Angler Pro folding pedestal seats x 2
• seat positions x 6,
• bow thrusters plate,
• battery isolation switch,
• side pockets x 2,
• under floor flotation,
• navigation/riding lights,
• boat rated for 4 persons,
• separate front mounted deep cycle battery for electrical motor fully wired,
• Targa style, folding, bimini with envelope, coloured black,
• Safety gear x 2,
• Tie down straps, and
• Lowrance Hook 5, colour chart and fish finder combo, interfaced with a total scan multi frequency transducer. Compatible for social mapping available thru the C-Map Genisis web site.
Boat is being sold because of unexpected health issues.
Boat will definitely suit a new boat buyer, as it is in an as new, showroom condition, kept under cover in garage, with extremely low operating hours on both motors.
Replacement cost for boat and the numerous accessories is $19,920.00. Selling as new for $15,500.00 (negotiable), which is a substantial saving on a brand new boat.